here you can find my temporary end version of the thesis:
Thesis - Microsoft Word
Thesis - PDF
I tried to implement all the suggestions from you. Hope its fine like this.
- I tried to avoid using too many bullet points
But I also did not delete all of them, cause I think sometimes they are useful for the clarity of the text
- I implemented the spelling and grammar corrections from Sam
- I updated the visualization part
It is now possible to save visualizations and to load them again
User story: a scientist wants to give his visualizations to his colleague, so that the colleague can also use them in his simulation
- I corrected the sequence diagrams
I am heading to San Francisco tomorrow and I will be back in Honolulu on 25th June.
Curt Powley (Chair of the Computer Science Department here) asked me to hold a talk about my thesis at HPU. It it expected to take place in the first week of July.
Cheers, Tanja
Creating a business plan assignment can be interesting but challenging because it combines research, strategy, finance, and market analysis. Students need to explain their ideas logically while supporting them with relevant information. Business plan assignment help can be useful for understanding how different sections of a plan connect with one another. A clear structure, realistic assumptions, and strong market research can make the final assignment more informative and easier to follow.
ReplyDelete